The speakers are confirmed, the talks are in and the schedule is sorted. Here’s what we’ve got in store for you at Dot York 2017.
User Experience and Needs
- Products Come and Go but Needs Never Change - Adam Warbuton (Head of Product, Co-op Digital)
- Who Needs Dashboards? - Jessica White (Software Developer)
- Insight Driven Design - Llara Geddes (Head of UX, Beauty Bay)
- Design for the Developing World - Zarino Zappia (Designer, mySociety)
Business Before Lunch
- Inventing with Open Data - Paul Connell (Founder, ODI Leeds)
- What are Single Page Applications for? - Caolan McMahon (Freelance Developer)
- How to Publish a Book and Sell 100k Copies Without a Publisher - Jacqueline Whitehart (Best-selling author)
- UX in the Enterprise - Lessons from the Front-Line - Ian Worley (Digital Product Strategist)
Building Better Teams
- Driving Innovation and Managing Culture in Remote Teams - Tamara Littleton (CEO, The Social Element)
- Klondike: Lessons from a French Game Design Collective - Hannah Nicklin (Freelance Games Writer, Designer and Producer)
- Pipeline: Tackling Skill Shortages and Developing Talent - Natasha Sayce-Zelem (Head of Technology, Sky)
- Fixing Agile: Using Data to Measure Impact - David Thompson (Web Services Director, Raspberry Pi Foundation)
- Empathy for Introverts - Sarah Semark (Designer/developer, Automattic)
- How to Win at Mornings - Tejay White (Product Owner, Tribal)
- Haunted Machines/Wicked Problems - Natalie Kane (Curator of Digital Design, V&A Museum)
- How Cultural Shock Made Me a Better Designer and Lifelong Learner - Rachel Liu (UX Lead, Pearson Education)
Exciting, no?! Get yourself a ticket in October and save £30 off the full price. Tickets include access to all four session, refreshments and lunch.
Don’t forget. Our after-party is tickets only so if you want to meet the speakers and enjoy some food, drink and entertainment together once the conference ends, be sure to pick up a ticket (they are £10 and can be exchanged for a food/drink voucher on the day).