Who is Dot York for?
DotYork is a business conference for people interested in digital and tech.
Our speakers will cover a variety of topics on the day, and while we’ll inevitably touch on aspects of design and development, it’ll never be so technical that you’ll feel left out. Talks won’t be about specific tecnologies and slides will not feature any code.
So, what will you get out of it?
- You’ll hear from the experience of 16+ experts with backgrounds in business, digital and beyond.
- You’ll discover principles to help improve the design and user experience of your products and services.
- You’ll learn new tips and techniques to make your products faster, your work more agile and your business more efficient.
- We’ll explore personal development, looking at ways in which you can improve your workflow and expand your mind.
- You’ll have the chance to meet 200+ people working in similar industries; the chance to make new contacts and learn from each other.
Who comes to DotYork?
Since 2014 we’ve welcomed over 600 professionals working in the web, design and digital industries.
Last year, our audience were:
- 30% designers
- 30% developers
- 30% business/marketing
- 10% others
…describing themselves as:
- 14% freelancers
- 18% small business owners
- 28% employed (micro-agency)
- 26% employed (other)
- 13% students/under 18s
- 38% York
- 40% rest of Yorkshire
- 9% rest of the North
- 7% Midlands
- 4% South
- 2% others
DotYork Conference 2017
The fourth DotYork is due to take place this November, if you’d like to join us then tickets will go on sale at the end of August. Sign up to our newsletter (below) to find out when they go on sale.