Who attended Dot York 2017?
Let’s go straight in with some stats. We started the day with 184 names on our registration list and a 70/30 Male Female Split.
- 57% of attendees were based in York
- 18% elsewhere in Yorkshire
- 10% somewhere in the rest of the North
- 8% South England
- 5% Midlands
- 1% Scotland
- 1% Wales
- 30% of attendees were Developers/Engineers
- 25% were Designers
- 25% were Directors/Founders/Owners of businesses
- 14% work in Marketing
- 6% don’t fall in to one of the categories above
- 30% of attendees work for a Micro-agency (1-5 employees)
- 12% work for a small-sized agency
- 12% work for a medium-sized agency
- 20% work for a large company
- 13% were freelancers
- 13% were students
On/around the day, you generated 417 tweets from 141 different people (reaching ~250,000 accounts and ~675,000 impressions).
Our surveys are open until 30th November.
If you attended Dot York 2017, please complete this survey.
If you have attended Dot York before but missed out this time, please complete this survey.